Our philosophy is to recognise the uniqueness and individuality of each child, support the child’s interests and build up his/her self-esteem and confidence.
Our aims in group 0 are to:
- Provide the best possible foundation for your child’s education based on the Foundation stage Early Learning Goals. (These continue through into group 1)
- Provide each child with a safe and warm environment for learning.
- Allow children to settle into the routines of school life calmly and confidently.
- Stimulate each individual child with a wide range of experiences and activities.
- Promote independent learning.
- Develop basic skills and knowledge.
Our criteria for admission in to group 0 is that the child is 3 years old, is dry and able to use the toilet unaided.
Up to date information can be found by following the link:
Group 0 information brochure